Monday 20 August 2012

Easy Riders


The weather in Ireland this summer is a complete mind-fuck. I for one always wear shorts in the Summer and usually without much of a thought to how it's going to be outside. This summer though my legs are in poor shape, you wake up in the morning and it's a gorgeous day, pop on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a light jacket. Then about 10 minutes later there is torrential rain and insane winds that chill to the bone. I fucking hate it.

These shorts though are worth wearing in any weather, I picked them up in a charity shop almost two years ago
and I really am still as mad about them now as I was then.
The t-shirt is from 9crowstreet.com and can be purchased here in our sale section for €15:

 Easy Riders Tee

3 comments:

  1. amazing style *_*

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind Blown! This look is amazing. I love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment. I really like your style, dude..
    Add me on fb and we can keep in touch. ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete